Loading... Please wait...

Our Newsletter

Would you like to hear about new products, sales and special events?

Subscribe to our newsletter


Categories

Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Tumblr

Marseille Natural Soap Flakes

  • Image 1
Price:
$20.00
Gift Wrapping:
Options available
Quantity:


Product Description

Marseille Soap Flakes

Good, clean, old fashioned clean soap.

Soap flakes are something your grandmother, or great-grandmother, might remember using to wash linens and laundry. And today,  of low-waste, all-natural cleaning products are looking back to soap flakes as a long-lasting, chemical-free alternative to detergents. Savon de Marseille's soap flakes are made from their iconic Marseille soap. 

In a cauldron from vegetable oils, these Marseille soap shavings are recommended for gently washing all textiles, particularly suitable for hand washing delicate laundry.

Diluted in lukewarm water, these shavings are a perfect natural alternative to synthetic detergents.

This ideal solution for washing delicate laundry:

  • Handwashing
  • Baby clolthes
  • Silk
  • Lace
  • Wool
  • Cashmere
  • Lingerie

Dilute a few flakes in 2 litres of warm water to make your own laundry detergent.In fact it is simply Marseille soap is grated to flakes to avoid grating the soap yourself.

Fragrance free.

Ingredients: The soap is 99% natural origin ingredients formula. The remaining 1% is necessary to ensure the right preservation qualities in the product and a texture even more sensorial.

350 gr tub

La Compagnie De Provence

Made in France

Find Similar Products by Tag

compagnie  de  hand  la  Laundry  Marseille  provence  soap  wash  
Write your own product review

Product Reviews

This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!



Follow Me on Pinterest Solution Graphics